Some Questions... To Joanne Harris

I would like to thank Joanne Harris for her availability and dedication to the fans!

This were the questions I sent to her, and respective answers. Hope you like them as I liked!

1. When and how did you discovered that you want to be a writer?
    I've always written. For a long time I was a teacher, and wrote (and published) books
    in my spare time. When my third book, CHOCOLAT, became such a success, I gave up
    teaching to write full-time. Twelve years (and ten best-sellers) later, I still sometimes feel
    as if I'm just a teacher in disguise...

2. Which was your career best moment?
    Standing next to the stars of CHOCOLAT at the Oscars (we had 5 nominations).

3. And the most embarrassing moment?
    Failing to recognize Ewan McGregor at a BAFTA party, and thinking he was an ex-pupil
    of mine.

4. What do you feel about knowing that your books are read and admired all over the world?
    It's great - I feel very privileged.

5. What do you wanted to be when you was a child?
    To write books.

6. What is your biggest dream?
    To put on a stage musical in the West End.

7. How do you see yourself in 20 years?
    Still exploring new things.

8. If you were not a writer, what would you be?
    ...

Sem comentários: